Key functions of purchasing field include: purchasing standard, purchasing process, purchasing warehouse, purchasing control etc.
Interview questions below can be used for purchasing director, purchasing manager, purchasing assistant, purchasing supervisor, purchasing engineer…
Tips to create purchasing interview questions by yourself: Identify purchasing functions, then create tasks for each functions then you can create questions by structure:
1. What are functions of purchasing? What are tasks that to implement each function?
2. How to do each purchasing task/function?
3. What are output of each purchasing task/function?
4. How to measure each task/function?
5. How to control each task/function? etc
Common interview questions for purchasing position
1. Tell me about your self?
2. What do you like about your present job for purchasing field?
3. What do you dislike about your present job for purchasing field?
4. What are your strengths?
5. What is your greatest weakness?
Continue reading at: Purchasing interview questions